Established in the year 2000, our workshops and offices are located in Southampton, Hampshire. From here Puma offer a personalised and professional engineering service with high emphasis on safety, quality and customer satisfaction. Our varied client base requires Puma to operate in a variety of markets covering the pharmaceutical, petro-chemical, power generation, marine, water, gas, aerospace, paper, food and the building service industry.
The services we provide includes but are not limited to the following: • Project Management For Turnkey Solutions On All Types of Mechanical Projects
• Fabrication & Installation of Process Pipework in an extensive variety of materials
• Fabrication & Installation of Structural Steelwork
• Fabrication & Installation of Process Modules & Pipe Supports
• Fabrication & Installation Skid Mounted Units
• Fabrication of pressure vessels
• Supply of Multi – Disciplined Workforce to Undertake Maintenance Contracts, Plant Turnaround, Shutdowns and New Project Installations
• CAD Team Support Including Laser Level Surveys.
• Testing & Commissioning
• Fast Track Procurement Department
We have invested in both the latest equipment and a first class multi-disciplined technical workforce to ensure we can deliver the highest quality products and services to all of our clients. We believe we can offer you an unrivalled mechanical engineering service that will meet all your requirements in terms of price, quality, safety, with the added ability to tailor any project to suit your requirements. Puma Engineering can deliver on all of these elements and are committed to establishing and developing long term relationships with all our clients.
Assuring you of our best intentions at all times,
Yours faithfully, Nigel Spafford, Managing Director
We value our workforce and encourage
our workers to grow
A key area of our business is about the safety of our workforce
Pushing ourselves to provide quality work and
Puma has consistently embraced innovation to provide a superior level of excellence. Request Quote